Who's YOUR Blog Crush?

On Sunday evening, I stopped by a mother-daughter book club to join their discussion of The Not-So-Star-Spangled Life of Sunita Sen. The mothers and several of the seventh-grade daughters asked literary questions about my writing process, etc., but then one of the girls asked if Michael liked Sunita as much as she liked him and whether or not they ever got together after the book ended. As I answered, I noticed the shift in body language around the circle; mothers and daughters alike were all really interested in my answer.

I drove home ruminating on the intensity of infatuation and the emo poetry it has the capacity to generate. These days, the only time middle-school-crush-like feelings might rise to the surface would be if I googled or technoratied myself or my books and discovered a mention on that oh-so-wonderful site or blog. Before the word "pathetic" comes to mind, consider this quote from Isaac Asimov:
From my close observation of writers...they fall into two groups: 1) those who bleed copiously and visibly at any bad review, and 2) those who bleed copiously and secretly at any bad review.
Imagine then the reverse situation and the euphoria that comes with a positive word. So, here's my question: which blog has the potential to make your heart beat a bit faster were it to mention your name, blog, or book? Stick to blogs only, please, as most of us lust after the likes of NYT, USA Today, and O Magazine.